Providing consultation to facilitate community-centered research
The primary goal of Community Engagement in the CCTS is to improve the health of communities through research and participatory bi-directional capacity building, especially in areas where health disparities are pronounced.
We do this by:
- Connecting and building relationships with community stakeholders and organizations
- Consultation with Community Engagement Advisory Boards:
- Central Ohio Community Engagement Advisory Board (CEAB)
- Southeast Ohio Community Engagement Advisory Board (SEO CEAB)
- OSU and NCH Community Engagement Faculty Advisory Board (CE FAB)
- Culturally sensitive research protocols for recruitment/retention, intervention, dissemination, and translation
- Consultation for study measures, study measures, and dissemination of results to community stakeholders
- Public Health Accreditation Board requirement documentation
For a full listing of Community Engagement training and educational tools, visit the CCTS Community Engagement Resources page.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Program Manager, Jeff Grever, at 614-366-5953 for more information.