Providing consultation to facilitate community-centered research
The primary goal of the CCTS Community Engagement (CE) Program is to improve the health of the communities of Ohio by establishing partnerships across the state and through stakeholder-engaged research, especially in areas where health disparities are most pronounced.
CE Program Consultation and Engagement Resources
- Building productive relationships with community stakeholders and organizations
- Consultation with CCTS Community Engagement Advisory Boards (CABs)
- Central Ohio Community Partners
- Southeast Ohio Community Partners
- OSU and NCH Faculty Members
- Help with engaging community stakeholders to develop relevant and culturally sensitive research study designs
- Consultation for stakeholder engagement, study design/implementation, and dissemination of results to community
- Community Science Cafés
- Community Scientist Academy
- Connect and Collaborate grants program
- Establish partnerships across Ohio through OSU Extension Educators
- Cultural Town Halls
For a full listing of Community Engagement training and educational tools, visit the CCTS Community Engagement Resources page.
Please email Jeff Grever, Community Engagement Program Director, or call him at 614-366-5953 for more information.