StudyTrax generates academic documents from research studies
Research Informatics Services provides training, consultation and access to StudyTrax™ , which is an electronic data collection tool that completely integrates study management (e.g., create forms, run a study, collect data) with the process of generating all types of academic output (e.g., grants, manuscripts, presentations, book chapters, posters).
StudyTrax™ provides investigators with the following functionality:
- Supports complete, end-to-end integration of study setup, study management, data collection and analysis, and entire manuscript generation process.
- Features video training modules
- No programming or technical expertise required for use
- Participant web portal for off-site data entry
- Is HIPAA compliant: Audit Trails; Study, Site, Role-based security; Individual field level security
- Scalable: Multi-study, multi-user, role-based and site specific system access; Organize and manage multiple studies within a single, integrated environment
- Multi-media user training integrated into application, and customer training web portal
- Point-and-click user interface for study setup, study management, data extraction, and manuscript generation process
|Related Services||Related Programs||Related Pages|