RFA: 2017 TL1 Mentored Clinical Research Training Program
2017 Mentored Research Training Program (TL1) Request for Applications
Release Date: January 18, 2017
Information Session: February 3, 2017, 12:00pm - 1:00pm | Register online
Application Deadline: March 27, 2017, 11:59pm
Award Start Date: August 16, 2017
The OSU Center for Clinical and Translational Science (CCTS) is seeking applicants for the TL1 Mentored Clinical Research Training Program. The TL1 award supports pre- and post-doctoral trainees seeking a practical introduction to clinical and translational research.
The overall goal of the TL1 program is to increase the number of well-trained clinician-scientists who can lead the design and oversight of future clinical investigations critical to transforming the translational process so that new treatments and cures for disease can be delivered to patients faster.
For this award cycle, applications are being accepted for:
- One predoctoral awardee conducting clinical and translational research
The start date for the TL1 award is August 16, 2017. The one year appointment can be renewed once, for a total possible appointment of two years.
All TL1 awardees will receive:
- Stipend support awarded at the NIH allowed annual maximum;
- Up to $4,000 to defray the cost of the research program and travel to national meetings;
- Access to the CCTS professional services and staff including biostatistics, subject recruitment, and human subjects approval; and
- Access to a training curriculum in clinical and translational research methodology and specialized training seminars.
Predoctoral awardees will also receive tuition support.
|Eligibility Criteria||Important Dates|
||Application Deadline 03/27/2017 Anticipated Start Date 08/16/2017|