Tools of the Trade: Research Participant Recruitment & Retention
Seminars & Lectures
Topics to be covered:
- The fundamental principles of the protection of human subjects, including protections of vulnerable populations.
- The essential elements of voluntary informed consent.
- Tools for connecting research volunteers with research studies
- Strategies for retaining participants in research projects
- Veterinary clinical trials and special issues around recruitment for these studies
Attendees will hear from CCTS Research and Recruitment staff, regulatory experts, and clinical research faculty sharing their experiences and best practices.
This program is intended for anyone who engages in clinical research or is training for such a role: PIs, postdocs, fellows, graduate students, and clinical research staff.