Pike County Community Scientist Academy
Learn about the ins-and-outs of clinical research from professionals in this five session series! The Community Scientist Academy is a program that will train community members to become familiar with the basics of research and prepare them to become more involved.
Course will be in-person with a virtual option (hybrid)
- Session One - What is Research?
- November 28, 2023, November 30, 2023, 9 - 10:30 a.m. EST
- Session Two - Research Process: Study Design, Protecting Human Subjects
- November 30, 2023, 9 - 10:30 a.m. EST
- Session Three - Research Process: Implementation, Analysis and Dissemination
- December 5, 2023, 9 - 10:30 a.m. EST
- Session Four - Research Process: Funding
- December 7, 2023, 9 - 10:30 a.m. EST
- Session Five - CCTS Research Involvement Opportunities
- A Panel Discussion by Community Scientist Academy Graduates
- December 12, 2023, 9 - 10:30 a.m. EST