• This Site
  • All C&T Science Resources
Wordpress Facebook You Tube Twitter

Community Engagement FAQ

Community Engagement FAQ

How can I become a research study volunteer/participant at OSU or Nationwide Children's Hospital?

Sign up for ResearchMatch, a secure, easy to use, volunteer registry funded by the National Institutes of Health (NIH). Researchers can invite volunteers to participate in their study that may be a good fit; however, names and contact information are not released until a volunteer indicates they would like to know more about the study and agrees to release their information to the researcher.

How can I find out which research studies are currently seeking volunteers?

Visit StudySearch to view a list of research studies at OSU that are currently seeking volunteers, or call (614) 293-HERO.

How can researchers find study participants?

Contact the Recruitment & Retention Office to learn more about recruitment tools and services available for researchers at OSU and NCH, including ResearchMatch, StudySearch, the HERO line (614-293-HERO), and more.

What if I want to do health related research in the Appalachian community?

The Appalachian Translational Research Network (ATRN) website contains information about available community partners and has a link to request services. The CCTS also offers research resources, services, and tools to help with research projects.

What other ways is the CCTS Community Engagement Program helping to move research into practice?

CCTS Community Engagement (CE) resources can facilitate translation of findings to community and practice settings through strong community partnerships. Visit the Community Engagement Resource Room for more information about available CE resources and services.

Back to Top New Information

See Older News