Child Biobehavioral Outcomes Core at Nationwide Children's Hospital
Child Biobehavioral Outcomes Core assists with behavioral, social, and economic measures in research
- Consultation in design of research with behavioral components
- Selection of appropriate behavioral measurement techniques and instruments
- Assistance in preparing behavioral outcomes sections of grant applications
- Assistance with collection, scoring, and entry of behavioral and social outcomes data
- Consultation on data management and analytic strategies suitable for behavioral data
- Assistance in preparation of manuscripts describing behavioral outcomes
- Psychometric assessment including cognitive, personality, and neuropsychological tests
Services are available to:
- Faculty at Nationwide Children's Hospital
- Faculty at The Ohio State University
- Graduate students and postdoctoral fellows receiving support from the OSU Center for Clinical and Translational Science (CCTS)
Priority for services:
- Projects currently funded by external grants or are clearly intended to result in applications for external grant funding
- Projects that will result in publications in peer-reviewed scientific journals
- Projects that align with the strategic plans of The Ohio State University, the College of Medicine, or The Research Institute at Nationwide Children's Hospital.
Investigators will be charged $50 per hour if they have any grants or other funding to which the services can be billed. Investigators without funding will be provided up to 10 hours of services without charge. If the services will require more than 10 hours, a cost center must be provided for the additional time.
To request a consultation or service, or just to ask questions, contact ChildBiobehavioralOutcomesCore@nationwidechildrens.org.