Research Informatics Services provides basic, clinical and translational investigators a central location for data processing and management.
- A secure infrastructure for data collection, storage, retrieval, backup and manipulation.
- Consultation and analysis of informatics needs for investigators.
- Assistance for investigators in choosing and designing methodologies for capturing and entering their research data into computer databases.
- Assistance for investigators in choosing and using tools to enable remote collaboration and communication.
- Database and informatics training for researchers and staff
Request CCTS Services through My Research Record